Thursday, July 16, 2009

Bug Splatter


While I thought to myself one day, God proved Himself to me, (again).

I was driving on a relatively fun, curvy country road. A bug hit the windshield. I thought to myself, "you know God surely doesn't really track the whereabouts of an insignificant bug that could so easily meet it's end on a windshield. Why would He really care?"

Just then, (a curve or two in the road later), another bug hit the verysame spot on the windshield. Those were the only two bug strikes. What are the odds? I got the convincing message that God tracks my thoughts, cares about them, and wishes to make sure that my mind is wrapped around the knowledge that there is not a movement of a single molecule that He not only knows about, but is in exact accordance with the execution of His plan.  He is, after all, unlimited.

So much for random movement and coincidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment